Organisation: Bruxelles Environnement (Brussels Environment administration)
- BECI (Brussels Enterprises Commerce and Industry)
- LBP (London Business Partnership Limited)
- WSX – The Design Programme
- LIST (Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology)
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry Region Nord de France
Localisation: North Western Europe
ResilieNtWEB is a strategic support programme for SMEs to help them increase their resilience, i.e. their ability to anticipate market changes, adjust to them and learn from the process. The project partners are all innovation support actors in the North-West Europe area, aiming to make local economies more resilient and sustainable. ResilieNtWEB has developed coaching tools for enterprises to become more innovative and sustainable in the continuously changing environmental, economic and social context. This project was co-funded by the Interreg IVB programme, which promotes better integration within the Union of large regions in different countries facing similar problems. It involves national, regional and local organisations.